8.12.2013

Summer Sale in my Etsy Shop!




It's time to make room for all my wonderful

World's Longest Yard Sale finds

so I'm having a summer sale 

in my Etsy shop!




It's been awhile since I featured my shop

so why not show some awesome sale items, right?






This 1940 Royal Arrow typewriter is on sale for only $179.

Original price $499

Woot!








Gorgeous tooled leather bag from Mexico.

Sale price $49






How sweet is this sugar bowl for only $7?

Pretty sweet!







And who doesn't have room for this pink gingham apron?

Also only $7.





Set of 2 old cheese crocks, perfect for storage and display!

Sale price $12!







Hundreds of pages of vintage sheet music for your sheet music holiday projects!

From 1888-1968, all for only $14.





I love this little Federal Glass pitcher!

It's perfect for peonies!

Maybe I should keep it....hmmm.

Sale price at $9






Johnson Bros soup bowls in the Guildford pattern, circa 1939.

A pretty design to mix and match with your other ironstone!

Set of 8, sale price $18





Just a small sample of items in my new 


section in my 




Adding new stuff daily!








Deb











Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers 

and their fabulous blogs 

to see what they are up to:




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!