4.22.2014

Cottage Style Party & What I'm Pinning Now




I've been pinning up a storm lately!

I'm feeling open to suggestions.

The season changed, the weather is warmer and I'm looking for inspiration for projects I can do, or eat, or places to go, someday.


I'm always looking for cottage ideas!






Right now I am loving clean white kitchens with rustic and bling touches!


I love the crisp white wall cabinets with the rustic island, white subway tile, crystal chandelier and warm wood floors.




And then I saw this green kitchen!
*love*


I love the soft green beadboard drawers, the white open shelving above, the window seat (so perfect to sit while perusing a cookbook!) and the hint of harlequin floors!





And then I see this farm sink and all I can think of is 'how can I live without you?'


I love those curly brackets instead of curtains and the falling stars…so cute!







All that kitchen inspirations makes me think I could tackle this:



Maybe, some day, when the stars aline and I find all those wonderful components I'll know just what to do with them!






This is probably more my speed...


A bird cage with a plant tucked inside. 
Flea market season is here, it could happen!




I drooled over these peony tulips!


They are on my list for fall planting.






I wish this was my front gate, covered in roses!


Maybe some day…






With a front yard covered in flowers, no grass.


I bet these people feel so good when they come home to this!




Then I look for easy summer dishes to use the bounty 
(fingers crossed!) from my garden.


Like this delish Cucumber Tomato and Avocado Salad.
Yum!





Or this bruschetta.


So easy and yummy!



While I love this Lemon-Ricotta Cheesecake...


I will never make it. 
But it sure looks good!






I love all these Some-ecards on Pinterest and couldn't resist pinning some.

Like this one…


LOL!




If you hate spiders as much as I do...


Been there, done that, still find humor in it!





This is how I start everyday at work...


Hahahahahahaha






What have you been pinning lately?









Hello Friends!

Welcome to this weeks

Cottage Style Party!

#92






The boxes of yard sale stuff are piling up and I can't wait until it is over! It is consuming my life and I'm can't wait for this weekend.

The left-overs go to the Goodwill at noon on Saturday.
I'm an early yard sale seller and just don't have the patience to sit around all day for no sales.
My rule of thumb is most sales happen before noon, then haul it to the Goodwill so they can make some cash on the rest.


Anyone else planning a yard sale this spring?

Or been to a yard sale?







Let's see what you've been up to…






Looks like Donna found some rusted roofing tiles and made some birdhouses with them!


I love how charming and rustic these are! Stop by Donna's blog Distressed Donna Down Home to see more of her rusted tile collection…so fab!








I just love this whimsical woodland table inspired by Beatrice Potter! How cute is that birds nest and those moss balls?


Hop on over to Kathy's blog A Delightsome Life to see all the details of this table setting!










I love this spring inspired Easter mantle!
The best part is this is not a mantle and its not even spring in Australia!
Gotta love Pernilla's sense of humor!


I love her collection of brass candleholders from her native Sweden and those rustic pinecones tucked in amongst the spring colors! Drop by Pernilla's blog Swedish Corner-Down Under to see more of her "spring mantle"!
Love it girl!













If you were featured, don't
forget your button!

 Deb
































Thanks for stopping by!
 Please visit these wonderful bloggers 
and their fabulous blogs 
to see what they are up to:


http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com





14 comments:

  1. Deb, I love the stars and the tulips! Yes, I have been pinning a lot too. The change in seasons does that to me! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Green kitchen too! Nice features and some yummy too, lol!
    Hope you had a lovely Easter.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening, Deb. I've been pinning a lot of recipes lately and some decorating ideas - especially for kitchens. Getting ready to build our new home and I want my kitchen (probably my last) to have everything I want and nothing I don't need! Does that make sense? Hahaha Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pins and your features. The green kitchen is wonderful but I want to make that blue cabinet.
    Thanks for hosting such a fun party that draws a lot of talented people.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great party

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the party AND the feature Debi!!!! I have a smile on my face now - you made my afternoon :D Love all the features from Pinterest - chippy paint with bling - right up my alley!! Have a great rest of the week :) Autumn hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't help but laugh and spit some of my morning tea when I saw the someecards you pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Deb!
    Sorry to have been AWOL lately. ;) I'm loving your pins. Isn't it fun to be inspired and dream via Pinterest?
    Hope your week is off to an extraordinary start!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Busy pinning your pins and loving the feature on my rusty bits - they are proudly wearing their feature button. Thank you for being such a wonderful host.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take a bouquet of those peony tulips and a slice of that yummy cheese cake. Both are amazing! I've never seen or heard of peony tulips. They are incredibly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You collected the best kitchen style here! I love every photo that you have chosen most especially the first photo. I have been dreaming to have a table with rustic design, perfect for our new cabin! Thanks for sharing it with us. Gorgeous!

    Sebastian of
    Gazebo and Bali Hut Super Store

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deb, I would like to chat with you about the Liebster Award. Would you email me at wreinwald@neb.rr.com if interested? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!