3.30.2011

15 Blooms for a White Garden




Nothing looks fresher than an all white flower garden shimmering in the summer sun…or shade! Here are 15 beautiful blooms for a white flower garden.


Lily of the Valley


Milk and Honey Astilbe


White Coneflower


White Blazing Star Liatris


Tiara Double Flowered Tall Phlox



Starlight Carnation


Double Great White Trillium



La Tendresse Peony


Campanula White Cloud


Snow Flurry Dwarf Aster



White Bleeding Heart


White Double Hollyhock


Crazy Daisy


Double Tuberose


Sunday Gloves Daylily



Happy gardening!







7 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love Peonies!! I can't wait for mine the are bright pink!
    I want me some SPRING!!!!
    Could be in the 70's here this weekend!!! yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Love the white garden...I'm working on one of those and adding chartreuse foliage! Beautiful site ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices - I have some others on my post today!

    Carolina Mts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glorious! What a fabulous idea.

    -www.differenthomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of these white flowers, so beautiful1! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Blooms are heavenly!!!! It was such a joy to find your blog! Im following you:) Deidre~http://simplysimplisticated4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!