7.08.2014

Cottage Style Party & Dessert in the Garden



I was on a stay-cation last week and decided to have desserts in the garden!






I was able to squeeze in this bit of fun between the first 3 seasons of Game of Thrones.
Yes, 30 episodes, 30 hours of "off with his head" and other body parts.
(I am hooked!)




My garden cooperated with some nice flowers for this outdoor occasion.




Remember that crystal 3 tier display?
So versatile!





Still love the carnival glass champagne/sherbets!
A new addition are these French porcelain plates in blues and peach.




That ruffled daylily is huge next to the normal sized one!





My curbside pick up fence is lookin' good in the flower bed.




So are my hanging baskets…love blues and purples in the garden!


Have you had any meals or tablescapes in your garden this summer?













Hello Friends!

Welcome to this weeks

Cottage Style Party

#103




The 4th of July holiday is over so we can relax into summer now.

Is anyone relaxed yet?

Yeah, not me, either.

But I will be and soon!




Let's see what you are up to this summer….









I just love a cute patriotic display!
Even without the flags this old planter is just too cute!


And how about those cute little twigs below the clay pots…so cute!
Stop by Michele's blog The Nest at Finch Rest to see the details and have one of those patriotic strawberry treats while you are there.










Fabby went all out for her 4th of July party!
I love the wicker basket tea service, it reminds of a picnic.


And that red and blue transfer ware is yummy.
Visit Fabby's blog Fabby's Living to see the details and enter her giveaway!









Everything about Cathy's patriotic display is thrifty!
I love that she can pull a themed look together with yard sale and thrift store items.


This is just a hint of Cathy's 4th of July kitchen display. Go see her blog My 1929 Charmer for details of her entire thrifted patriotic kitchen!










If you were featured, don't
forget your button!

Deb




One more thing…I want to *welcome* all the new friends and bloggers who have joined our weekly party!











































Thanks for stopping by!


Please visit these wonderful bloggers
and their fabulous blogs
to see what they are up to:

 
http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com


6 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, Lovely garden tablescape and features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is so charming! Thanks for hosting, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely spot for a tea party. Thanks for the patriotic features and for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your garden tablescape!! I also love stacations!!

    Thanks so much for the party!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, I am having trouble linking up so I will come back and try later. I got my darling strawberry apron and I love it!!! Thanks so very much! Your garden is looking gorgeous. Still love that fence and your place setting is lovely!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature I love all the patriotism going on, I also would of loved to have dessert in your garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!