3.13.2013

Woodland Cottages



I was posting something in my Etsy shop earlier

today which I thought would be great for a woodland cottage.



And then I thought "Why do I never think about Woodland Cottages?"


You know I love cottages and cottage living, but I

never thought about a woodland cottage before.


So I did a Google search and found lots of woodland cottage diversity...





A woodland cottage by a stream!







A stone woodland cottage in the snow!







This woodland cottage is hidden behind trees and flowers!








How pretty is the setting for this woodland cottage?







A tiny woodland cottage on stilts!







This woodland cottage seems to melt into the scenery!







Look for more cottage styles in future posts!



5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun. When we retire I want my hubby to build a cottage in our backyard - just for photo shoots really! I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun. When we retire I want my hubby to build a cottage in our backyard - just for photo shoots really! I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how heavenly! I loved how you chose very different styles but each had it's own undeniable charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cottage style! Each little home is incredibly sweet and so inviting.
    Have a happy day, my friend.
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!