11.26.2012

Vintage Mercury Glass Christmas Ornaments




I've been digging and sorting through my huge collection of 

vintage mercury glass Christmas ornaments.






Did I mention my huge collection?






I've decided to part with some of my *treasures* 


and sell them in my Etsy shop.





How cute is this pair?





At the time I was collecting, 

I bought everything I could find...like these adorable icicles!






Traditional red stencils and indents ornaments.



I would miss all of them except that 


I have a ton of them to keep me company...









Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs 
to see what they are up to:





























2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornaments! I love the older ones the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like your header too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!