5.28.2013

Cottage Style Party #46




It's still 


P E O N Y      W E E K


here at the cottage.




This is part 2, week 2 of peony week.


The pink peonies are blooming this week!












I just can't get enough of them!



So I brought some inside for the mantle.


Pink?




Or pink and white?




Both, yes please!





I expect this is the last week for the peonies.

Two weeks of bliss, then its on to *hydrangeas*

Yes, please!







If you are interested in how a small 

Mayberry-type town celebrates Memorial Day,

check out my post here!














Welcome to this weeks 



 Cottage Style Party!




The only party on the web to 

celebrate cottage style!



Last weeks party guests left some fabulous party favors behind!


Woot!






The weather is finally cooperating and it looks 

like the unofficial start of summer is here!





Let's start of with some beach cottage style!



Nothing says summer like a nice seashell vignette!




This lovely collection of shells is displayed in Jeanne's guest bathroom.

Stop by her blog, Selep Imaging to see where she found her seashells!

Here's a hint...no waves involved!






I tell you, Susan at Must Love Junk has the BEST collection of *junk* I have ever seen!

How cute are these drawers?




And that's not all!

Get on over to her blog right now and see her adorable sunroom full of fab *junk*!

And I say *junk* with lots o' love!








If I had a chicken coop, (some day, fingers crossed!), 

I would put up one of these chicken coop flower boxes!

What a great idea!




Hop on over to Kathy's blog The Chicken Chick to see step-by-step

 instructions to make this wonderful flower box.

And say "hi" to inspector #7 for me!







Don't forget to pick up your button on the side!

























Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers 

and their fabulous blogs 

to see what they are up to:


























20 comments:

  1. Your peonies are gorgeous..what a color! Nice features too. Thank you for hosting and big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your peonies are gorgeous! I have yet to get any in my garden. Maybe this year. Thank you for hosting and for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if peonies grow in my area. I would love to have some in my garden,

    Thanks for hosting - it looks like there will be a lot of great eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your peonies are stunning!! And I love the wrought iron tower that's holding them too. Mine are in but. They got frosted a few days ago....I hope there's no significant damage.
    Wishing you An Extraordinary Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning peonis - fabulous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Peonies are gorgeous! Mine are full of buds ready to open any day. Hubby and I are heading to Spain on Sat. We will be gone 2 weeks and I'm afraid I will miss them all together. Love Susan's junk! Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your peonies are amazing! Thank you for hosting another great party :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your peonies are so beautiful, I need to go buy some. I think they're the prettiest flowers of all. And thank you for hosting another great party.
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe how many blooming peonies you have in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  10. peonies are just about my favorite flower.. I need to plant more and more and more... I only ahve a few small bushes and they dont grow for me in my acidic soil... but your's are absolutely glorioso!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those flowers are amazing! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peonies are so showy! My mother in law has some blooming right now. I'll try to get some pics of them this week! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Visiting is always a pleasure. Thank you for hosting such a nice link party! I didn't leave a comment at EVERY post but quite a few.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pink peonies. Ours should start to open by next week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are just approaching peony season here as well... tree peonies are opening and herbaceous are not far behind... lastly some of my favorites... the intersectionals... I've enjoyed your lovely photos! Larry

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful pictures of beautiful peonies.....Our should be out in a couple weeks, amazing flowers............Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to thank you for the feature! Such a lovely surprise. Thank you. ♥

      Delete
  17. Hi there
    Your peonies are Lovley :)
    Thanks for hosting..
    and do not miss...

    SATURDAY SHOW OFF

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love peonies! mine are just opening this week!!! can't wait to share a photo or two next week! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Peonies are my favorite, next to roses! Gorgeous photos, I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!