8.28.2012

Cottage Style Linky Party #8



In the summer I think about dining al fresco. 


I eat most of my meals in the garden.


I love to eating breakfast and lingering over tea outside while listening to the birds chirping.






I love to eat lunch sitting under the shade of the umbrella table.



I especially love eating dinner outside with friends.





Do you eat al fresco in the summer?

If so, where is your favorite place in your yard?





So many wonderful entires in last weeks 

Cottage Style Linky Party!



I just love this cottage style bath from Must Love Junk!





How cute is this old rustic birdcage?





Clearly Kathleen from Sharing Life Over Tea enjoys her tea al fresco too!



Doesn't this look like a lovely place for a cup of tea?




This is such a pretty cottage style table from Little Place Called Home Sweet Home!


Click the link to see how she brought this table back from sad to happy, pale & minty fresh!

Love it!








Welcome to


Cottage Style Linky Party #8







Thanks for stopping by this weeks party!



This week I am linking to:



9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my half bath!! What a great surprise :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Susan's bathroom too! All of the features are just lovely. Thanks for hosting.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet yellow rose soup bowls they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calling by from Share your Cup, with no rain for three months we have been enjoying plenty of al fresco living.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ADORE dining al fresco during the pleasant months. Unfortunately that sometimes takes out much of August. One morning, early this summer, we even cooked our pancakes out on our patio. It was so much fun! Your tables are just gorgeous! May I join you al fresco sometime? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting!
    Finally linked up... having computer problems :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for calling by and following, I am delighted to return the compliment and add you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outdoor tablesetting - in a gorgeous garden! I loved it! Your features are wonderful. I'll join your next party this week! I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!