8.14.2012

Cottage Style Linky Party #6




Welcome to Cottage Style Linky Party #6!


Our little party has new members every week!

Welcome!




When I think of furnishing a cottage, 

I think of shopping at flea markets, yard sales and antique markets.




I think of tables full of rusty, crusty junk,

aka

gems in the rough!




I think of patina and rust, torn and worn pieces 

that add character to a cottage home.

I think of giving old junk a new purpose...





...a new life, with a new purpose.


What do you repurpose for your cottage?



Last weeks party highlights include this cottage garden bouquet from Carol's Picture Blog:




Love the cheerful colors of this bouquet!



I just adore those polka dot pieces in this display from Sunny Simple Life:



Not only did she style her kitchen, but she cleaned and merchandised it too!


This garden tea from Two Cottages and Tea is so warm and welcoming!




Look at her lovely daisies!

Pass the cream, please.
























This week I am linking to:












8 comments:

  1. This sale looks promising! Love a great sale. Always enjoy the hunt! Thank you for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like that sale was amazing!! Thanks for letting me join in on the fun!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature and the very kind words. Thanks as always for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, best way to furnish a cottage. Thanks so much for hosting your fun party. Love the features! I shared two links this week. Hope it's o.k.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. That boot sale looks really interesting, lots of intriguing goodies to rummage through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just wanted to say thanks for sharing your party with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post and wonderful features - I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!