4.08.2014

Cottage Style Party & A Versatile Piece




This is a tale of one well chosen piece with loads of versatility.



I bought this 2 tier stand at a church rummage sale this weekend.


It was filthy with candy bits stuck to it.


So I cleaned it up and the sparkle returned.


I thought it might be versatile and I could use it for many purposes.


I was right!


Here's just a few of the many uses for this 2 tier stand...


With chocolate eggs and bunnies for Easter!



Or Easter grass and Peeps!





Beach cottage style with sea shells!





Woodland cottage style with moss, bird and nest!




Stuffed with plastic pears!



Serving cookies for a tea party!




Holding a jewelry stash!

(someone likes sparkles…)




So many more uses for this stand!


What kind of versatile pieces do you have at your cottage?










Hello Friends!

Welcome to this weeks

Cottage Style Party!

#90





How's everyone doing this week?

Is it spring at your home yet?

I think my daffodils might open later this week.
I can't wait!

Anything blooming at your home?




Let's get this party started!








I love this pretty blue French Provincial dresser.
This blue is just so spring-y!



I love the beautiful aged details of the design! 
Drop in to Darrielle's blog D D's Cottage and Design to see how she changed this dresser from plain to fabulous!












I love the use of this Friendly Village teapot as a vase for daffodils!


Bev used her Friendly Village dish ware to set a wonderful Easter table. I love the spring green accents and bunnies! Hop on over to her blog Tablescapes by Bev to see the details!










A change in the weather calls for a change in your cottage too!
This artful cabinet top arrangement is from Autumn's living room refresh.


That hint of teal is from her gorgeous curtains! To see more of Autumn's living room redo, stop by her blog Stay Gold Autumn.









If you were featured, don't
forget your button!

 Deb









































Thanks for stopping by!
 Please visit these wonderful bloggers 
and their fabulous blogs 
to see what they are up to:


http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com











13 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, Great find and the little tiered dish will serve you well. The woodland is my favorite. Thanks for hosting. Happy Spring............

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, two tier servers are so vesatile and for all seasons! Thank you so much for hosting. Hope you are having a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great tiered stand. It looks good many ways! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening, Deb - I hope your day has been great! I love the stand - my favorite vignette was with the moss, bird's nest and bird - so cute!!! Thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb,
    Love all the uses that you shared for the tiered serving dish!! Great Inspiration!!

    Thanks so much for hosting!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stand Deb ... favorite is the bird, nest and moss. Great features. Thanks for hosting.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb....that is a fabulous piece! I love pieces that can be used a multitude of different ways. Sometimes it just takes a little creativity and inspiration....just like you provided here. I have a hurricane that I have used in a dozen different ways, including turning it upside down to use as a cloche. Isn't it fun?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That two tier piece is great! I love it with seashells: so unxpected and so perfect with the seethrough aspect of glass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You certainly have found some wonderful uses for this beautiful piece! I am delighted to join your party - I appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for hosting your lovely link up. Have a happy Thursday!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting.

    I love your two tiered piece. I have a metal two tiered piece that has held shells, jewelry and at present, it is empty, but will soon hold small flower pots with pansies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great piece to have. I also like to use these tiered pieces for various things from serving to storing. Thanks for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!