12.04.2012

Cottage Style LInky Party #21




Finally, I had time to add a little *holiday sparkle* to my cottage!







The temperature was warm enough to hang blue lights on my front porch.






I hung a live wreath with battery lights on my front door.





I added stockings and garland to my fireplace mantle.





I added some sparkle with mercury glass ornaments in my berry basket.


More *sparkle* to come.....









Welcome to this week Cottage Style Linky Party!


Looks like I am not the only one decorating for the holidays!




I just love the sparkle of Jann's fireplace mantle! She even sprinkled snow on it!




Stop by her blog Have a Daily Cup of Mrs Olson to see more of her winter wonderland mantle!




I love all the sparkly gold on Susan's fireplace mantle! And that wreath...*love*!



Stope by her blog Must Love Junk to see more of her gold mantle decorations 

and what she did with her childhood ice skates!






How cute is this holiday tree tucked into a galvanized watering can?



And I just adore the ice skates hanging from the old theater seats! 

Stop by Junk Chic Cottage to see more photos of her cottage!



















Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs 
to see what they are up to:






















10 comments:

  1. How pretty your blue lights look! As we have driven through the neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights the blue ones have been especially nice. They have such a soft glow to them.
    Thank you for hosting and for choosing so many lovely blogs to preview.
    Have a great week.
    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is looking very festive and those features are wonderful! Love mercury glass and little trees! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debi,
    Thanks for putting some of my Christmas decor on your linky party this week. So sweet of you to showcase some of my home.
    Kris
    junkchiccottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judith, Thanks so much for the feature! What a nice surprise. I loved Susan's mantel and skates also. Love the theater seats. I will be back to visit her. Thanks for hosting! Your home is looking very festive and pretty.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your decorations look so pretty! Love your wreath! Thanks so much for featuring my mantel :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the berry basket w/ the ornaments. So simple but pretty!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blue lights look so festive! Love your mantle too! Thank you for hosting this lovely party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the holiday sparkle that you've added to your cottage. So festive! I linked up my post about our Christmas tree this year. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home and have a Merry Christmas!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful holiday sparkle at Simple & Sweet Fridays. Love the blue lights!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!