10.09.2012

Cottage Style Linky Party #14


I love seasonal decorating!

Love it!


I think during the spring and summer

the show is mostly outside in the garden.



But when fall rolls around I start thinking about bringing autumn into my home.



Just touches of autumn can make a difference.


Like a pumpkin under a dome on the table...




Hedge apples in a wire farm basket...






Or assorted tiny squashes in my berry basket....





I love a little hint of fall to greet me on my porch when I come home...





What do you love about decorating your cottage for fall?





Welcome to 

Cottage Style Linky Party #14




It looks like quite a few of you are way ahead of me with fall decorating!




How cute is this pumpkin display from Tilly's Nest?



I couldn't believe how simple, yet elegant, she makes this look!




I think I am most thrilled about her use of a doily in this display!


Stop by An Extraordinary Day to see more of her "faux mantel"!



It's no secret that I love using drop cloths, but this drop cloth leaf garland is so adorable!




Visit Timeless Treasures for her creative use of drop cloths for fall decor!






Welcome cottage style bloggers to week 14 of 

Cottage Style Linky Party!









Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs 
to see what they are up to:






















12 comments:

  1. I apologize for the technical glitch that resulted in no image being uploaded. If you are able to fix that, I would appreciate it. If not, I'd be happy to re-submit after you delete the link.
    Thank you for hosting!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! The second one actually validated for me that it wasn't user error. LOL
      I will re-submit both if you aren't able to add the image for me.

      Thanks Debi!

      Delete
  2. I love seasonal decorating too. Right now I am dreaming Christmas! Thank you for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing your awesome features.
    Thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your linky party. You have featured some great posts from last week! So much inspiration.

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the little squashes and gourds - so cute and colorful! I also like your porch decor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features and I love your table with the stacked pumpkins. Thanks for hosting and sharing with SYC.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pics! I've been trying some newer fall ideas this year. I did a "stacked pumpkins" display and really like that idea! I also tried my hand at painting and stenciling on pumpkins, instead of carving them...it has bee been a learning experience, since I used spray paint to start with, but it kept peeling off. They say the best is acrylic paint. I learn as I go! :) Have a great fall!
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage
    “Better joy in a cottage than sorrow in a palace” Spanish Proverb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great party! I look forward to joining you in this week's party. I will be looking for hedge apples this year! I love their color and texture - I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stacked pumpkins. Their simple beauty makes quite a statement.

    Thanks for linking to Time Travel Thursday. I hope to see you this week, as well. Be sure to stop in tonight to see yourself featured.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing on Simple & Sweet Fridays.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, I love all of your beautiful fall decor. The pumpkin under your cloche is lovely and the toolbox full of gourds and pumpkins is so pretty too. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!