9.25.2012

Cottage Style Linky Party #12




I love my hydrangeas.


Love them!


I loved how pretty they were when they bloomed back in June.






It pains me to leave them on the bush all winter withering away.


They look so pretty now that they are dried.



So I brought them inside and put them in a vase on my mantel.






I can enjoy them all winter until they bloom again next year.





I think they are lovely dried in a different way that they are lovely fresh.


Still so pretty!

Still very cottage style!




Welcome to Cottage Style Linky Party #12!



So many wonderful partiers last week!


So much wonderful cottage style!



I just love the abundance of pink roses in this cottage kitchen from French Country Cottage




Stop by and see her guest cottage kitchen update.



This chalk paint and stenciled table update from Door 251 is so sweet!





Wait till you see how this little table started out!




This lovely front door at It's All Connected is decorated so cute for fall!






It must be so nice to come home to this decked out door everyday!

















Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs 
to see what they are up to:






















12 comments:

  1. I was totally taken by surprise to see my porch door as a feature! Thank you, so much. What an honour! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed your features...
    Thanks much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dried some, but I didn't use them, the husband didn't like clutter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judith,
    Your hydrangeas are gorgeoous! Great idea to bring them indoors so you can enjoy them for a long time. Received my give away pkg. yesterday. Thanks so very much. Also, thanks for the party and for linking up to SYC.
    Hugs,
    Jann
    p.s. Love the features!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks so much for the feature!! :) All linked up again this week~ thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your hydrangeas too. They are really beautiful!

    Sacha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun visit for Pink Saturday. My family all loves dried flowers as well! They really do have a beauty that is just as lovely, in a different way, as the fresh flowers. And I'm with you on hydrangeas as well. Each bloom is a whole delightful bouquet on its own. I got my senior mom a new one this past spring for her gardening activities and she is still enjoying it. :) Enjoy sweet autumn bliss with all your gorgeous flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They have dried beautifully and look perfect on your mantelpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way to bring your garden indoors! Thanks for linking up with Tuesday Greens!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great party! Thanks for sharing on Simple & Sweet Fridays.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting this week! Great party!

    I'd love to have you join my second weekly Blog Hop!
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/09/clever-chicks-blog-hop-2-featured-post.html

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!