8.07.2012

World's Longest Yard Sale & Cottage Style Linky Party #5



Welcome to Cottage Style Linky Party #5

and


World's Longest Yard Sale Part 3!


Here's a few of my cottage style finds from the World's Longest Yard Sale.



A 1940 Royal typewriter with glass keys!





A zinc flower frog painted a chippy green.

Makes a great pencil holder!





How great is this colorful old game?




I love these old kitchen molds!





I love these old time worn & faded book covers!





Yep, a second old typewriter with dark green keys!



Have I mentioned how much fun the sale was?


Yep, I can't get enough!





Welcome to the 5th Cottage Style Linky Party!


Last weeks linky party had some wonderful cottage style!


The Country Farm Home added this lovely green tin collection...




Love that shade of green...so cottage style!




I love this autumn basket from The Charm of Home!




This would look so pretty on my front door! Do you think I can talk her out of it?



I love the arch and blue painted window on this cottage from Art and Sand!





It reminds me of French country cottages!



Join the fun! 

Join the party!



Join this weeks Cottage Style Linky Party!












This week I am linking to:











10 comments:

  1. I got your e-mail and went to link up a post. What a surprise to find a photo of our little cottage. That is one of my favorite views of our house, but it is one people rarely see because it is the the back yard. Thank you so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your cottage! Your blue framed window truly reminds me of cottages in France. Love it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the feature. I already have other plans for that basket. Nothing stays styled long here. I fit with the theme this week. I have yard sale goodies. Thank you for the seeds, I am hopeful they make it. I love these flowers and have a woodland backyard, so I will keep my fingers crossed.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your treasures. Sure wish I could've went to that sale. Maybe next year. I am sharing my neighbors gorgeous garden. Thanks for hosting. I love those tins. I am featuring them this week also.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jann! Love the daylily photo! Thanks for featuring the tins. I once saw them flipped upside down with snow drops planted in them...gives me ideas.....

      Delete
  4. You got some great stuff! I love going to the "longest yard sale" but didn't make it this year, so sad!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds and great features! I'm following you now. ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The keys on that typewriter are greatly sought after! I am always on the lookout for real copper kitchen molds.

    Popped in from Time Travel Thursday.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! It's nice to meet you! I love typewriters! they are all so classic and romantic! Thanks for sharing

    ciao bella
    sensible sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!