7.16.2012

Flea Market Finds...More Great Stuff!



My recent trip to a local flea market netted so many great finds! 


You know how you go to the flea and 

it's all junk but not in the good junk kind of way?



Well...


This was not that kind of flea market.


I found so much great stuff it will take me weeks to go through it all!


Yeah!



I LOVE that!


And, I love to share!




Vintage 50's Smith Corona manual typewriter



Fenton lime bisque compote with roses





Sweet pink daisy calico apron





Pink depression glass cake plate




Square milk glass plate with lace rim



Vintage cow creamer with spots





Adorable pinecone breadbox with great patina




A Big Ben wind up clock with loads of charm




Not one, but TWO vintage typewriters! This one's a Remington.


These and other great vintage items are in my Etsy Shop!



Don't forget to stop by my Cottage Style link party on Wednesday!




This week I am linking to:







8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your great finds! I love flewa markets with "good" junk instead of just junk! Way to go! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really found some great stuff. Love it all! The vintage typewriters are so fun.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great stuff...I can't pick a favorite because I like it all!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. I love the iece of Fentn glass.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! You did do well! :)

    I love the lime compote. :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fabulous finds. Found you via Primp. Would love it if you would share this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/07/make-it-pretty-monday-week-6.html Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...I love all of your finds. So awesome. You did a great job snatching those up. Found you via the blog hop and am now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!