1.06.2012

My Top 5 Favorite Flower Catalogs

Now that the holidays are over, my thoughts turn to flowers. Specifically, I’m thinking of the flowers that will soon come up in my garden. I’m wondering what survived the cold and squirrels and moles or which flowers just didn’t have the will to go on or had a lack of survival skills necessary to make it in my somewhat-though-not-entirely-neglected garden.

I guess what I am truly thinking of is what can I plant this year? What do I need to replace? Can I squeeze any more flowers into existing beds? Or, should I create another flower bed?

All of this thinking leads me to ordering flower catalogs. This is when I rush to open my mailbox…what catalog came today! I will dog-ear the pages, circle and star my selections, then deconstruct those glorious flower catalogs until I find just the right plantings for my garden.

Winter is the perfect time to dream of spring.

Here is my list of top 5 flower catalogs.


#5






Huge lovely variety of beautiful flowers from perennials to roses, climbing flowering vines to low blooming ground covers, plus flowering trees and shrubs, this catalog is all-inclusive. Watch for the new Spring Hill Annuals catalog and Spring Hill Select catalog this spring!


Full disclosure: yes, I do work for the company that owns Spring Hill Nursery but I (sadly) do not have anything to do with the plants nor do I work in the same state as the nursery (again sadly…). But I do have insider knowledge of the 2 new catalogs mentioned above that will be out this spring...  J






#4







Not only is this catalog filled with stunning roses, it also has beautiful perennials for your flower beds too! But the roses…awww…the roses are breath-taking! Floribunda’s, Grandiflora’s, tree roses and hege roses and so many more!






#3





This online catalog is loaded with stunning peonies of every variation. It is has sections by bloom time, A-Z peonies, rare peonies, award winners, heirloom, cottage garden peonies…you get the picture! They have every peony imaginable all in one place.






#2
 
 
 
 
 
I love roses! Love them! This catalog has the most stunning roses ever created.
Full, lush, stunningly gorgeous roses.


 
 
 
 
#1




This is the most gorgeous flower catalog ever created. Their photography is amazing and dream-worthy. The potted annual collections are inspirational!



1 comment:




  1. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work





    Regards.

    LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN HARYANA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!