1.02.2012

First Winter Snow

Today we had our first snow of winter. 

Well, the first snow that stuck to the ground and trees and roads. 

Not very impressive...but *snow*. 




Yippee! I love snow!



Even barely there snow!




Snow on my coral bells window box (taken from inside where it is warm!)





So much prettier from my office window looking at the street.

(and yes, that IS my neighbors cute bungalow across the street painted black...do NOT get me started...)



More snow!




Yeah! 

A snow day!

This week I am linking to:










5 comments:

  1. We usually are blanketed with snow this time of year, but not even a trace right now. We had one big blast in Oct. but today it felt like Spring. I am loving the warmer weather, but we really do need the snow. Thankfully last year was a record breaking snow year. Nothing quite as pretty as fresh fallen snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow--even if it is just a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll be the only one here who is not thrilled with seeing snow! lol! We got about 4" last week which is in the process of melting with our 45 degree weather. But....we'll get our fair share all in good time. Our average here in MI is about 80" by the time spring gets here! Lovely photos of your bench in the snow, though! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got about the same amount of snow. Grass just peeking through but enough white to know it's winter. I'm missing the snow but yet glad I don't have to shovel yet. I'm your newest follower and I hope you can pop over to Cottage and Creek and follow back. And the black bungalow? Wow. I don't think I've ever seen a black house! LOL! Different strokes for different folks, as they say!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Bench photo! Not missing the snow, 68 degrees here int he Midwest today. :) XO Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!