11.01.2011

Zombies, Spiderman and Harry Potter!


This years Halloween costumes did not disappoint!

I saw zombies, witches and dozens of kids dressed as Spiderman.

There must have been a sale on that costume!



This cute lil pumpkin hitched a ride with daddy!



A large group of trick-or-treaters!



These two had their eyes on the prize!



One of many Grim Reapers!



The sweetest angel!



In my neighborhood, the adults like
to dress up too!
I'm not sure what happened to the little one
who lost their coat?



Spiderman, a witch and a werewolf? A donkey? Who knows?



I think I asked every boy if he was dressed as a fairy princess!

Ha!

Yeah, I had fun with them! But finally...a real fairy princess!

With an entourage!



A ghost? A zombie? Something from the dead?
I just loved that mask!



That is one hairy and scary clown!



His first trick-or-treating!

Look'n good!




This lil ladybug is taking a break!



A special guest appearance by Harry Potter!




Another fun Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!