11.01.2011

Etsy Shop for the Holidays!





Who doesn’t love the holidays!

I love holiday decorating, holiday baking and picking out the perfect gift for some one special!

From now until Christmas, I’ll feature items from 


that are perfect for gift giving, holiday baking and decorating your home!

I’m putting pressure on myself to get organized
and get it listed in my Etsy shop.


What will I be listing?

A treasure trove of items!


I hope to list a bunch of vintage glass ornaments including some for feather trees, bakelite flatware, beautiful vintage leather Coach bags, gorgeous old linens, lovely old kitchen wares, some wonderful vintage cookbooks and more!

Here’s a few I have listed right now…




A silver plate bowl is perfect for old glass ornaments!



This enamel pail would be perfect with
a small evergreen tree in it!



1960's plastic Santa and his sleigh!



A lighted cellophane wreath!



A punch bowl set for parties!



This would be adorable with evergreen sprigs in it!



Hand beaded fruit & veggies add sparkle!

Pre-holiday sale is on now!

This week I am linking to:


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!