8.23.2011

What's Blooming This Week - at the Neighbors

This week I thought we might have a look-see at what’s blooming at my neighbors. Rita, my elderly neighbor 2 doors over, takes a very relaxed approach to gardening. Her daughter helps her by planting perennials, vegetables, shrubs and pots.

Rita gathers last years dried seed heads and scatters them in any available space she can find. I love her "free" flowers approach!

 Let’s take a peek at this garden I admire from my kitchen window…



What a wonderful potted arrangement to greet
her by the garage door.



Lovely hydrangeas.



Pretty fern tops of asparagus.



"Free" Celosia



Some of Rita's "free" zinnias from last years seed heads.



A small snipet of Rita's beautiful large flower garden.


This week I am linking to:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!