3.19.2013

Cottage Style Party #36



I'm still have fun with my Easter goodies from the Goodwill!


Never has $2 been put to such good use and fun.




This classic white planter has been sitting around my home for years.

How cute does it look fixed up for Easter?





I had this old Haeger planter for a few years also!





I love this Hoosier cabinet jar I found at a flea market!





Lime green plastic eggs in this old McCoy planter look so sweet!






How is your Easter decorating coming along?







Welcome to this weeks 


Cottage Style Party!




Last week was our biggest party yet!


Thanks to *YOU* for joining!


And I hope you had fun...I know I did!








It looks like everyone has spring fever!





I just adore this spring nest bouquet! 

This is a use/alter what you have display and it turned out so pretty!




Can you believe it is tucked into a galvanized watering can?

Stop by Nita's blog Mod Vintage Life to see all of her display!





How pretty are these Easter eggs from Kathy's chickens?

Her chickens provided the canvas and she enhanced their work with pastel dyes.




Stop by Kathy's blog The Chicken Chick to see her Easter eggs with glitter!








This lovely wreath just speaks spring to me!

And how cute is that bunny planter?



Hop on over to Pennywise Blog to see how she decorates 

for spring and how she makes this adorable wreath!































Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers 

and their fabulous blogs 

to see what they are up to:



























13 comments:

  1. So happy to be here at your great meme!! I love those eggs from Kathy, they're like cracked from the dying. Nice features. Thank you for having me. Now, I'm gonna visit some of your guests. Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the features this week! I have an old hoosier that I will be bringing home from my previous house to go in our basement kitchen. Would love to find a sweet jar like that! Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting - loved seeing how you display your eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so pretty. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Deb!
    Decorating this time of year is such a lift from the long winter. I love your header and your big beautiful Tabby!
    Thanks so much for hosting!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hsoting. I'm off to work, but I'll be back later to check off all the great links!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Debi! Hope you have a nice and relaxing rest of the week. I'll pop in later to check out the other blog posts :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Sweet Easter eggs! So delighted to join you this week. I do appreciate you hosting,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the features!! Is my browser not working because I can't see the image to my glitter easter eggs (it wouldn't be the first time I've had that problem). I can see the marbelized easter eggs, but not the glitter, which is odd. Anywho...I appreciate your sharing and will see you next week!

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for having me again at this lovely party. Can you tell me when you go live, exactly? Great features for Easter-spring. I just became your newest follower. I'm also grabing your party button to my side bar. (if you wish to follow me, I'm at the very end of my blog) Have a wonderful week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great and versatile goodwill find- love your beautiful blue and green color palette! What fun ideas and
    I'm so thrilled I was featured this week! Thanks hosting your wonderful weekly parties!
    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These vintage planters and jars make gorgeous displays for Easter, love it! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!