2.25.2013

New Etsy Items!



I've been so busy lately that my Etsy shop has suffered.



Since its not flea market or yard sale season, I haven't

listed many new items as I just haven't found much.



I'm already checking the weather for the first 

nice-ish Wednesday so I can go to the flea!




Until then I scrounged up a few little things for my shop.





Set of 3 anodized aluminum ice cream dishes.






Orange enamelware colander is just the right size for rinsing berries!






Wildflower recipe box with 1 recipe....add your own!








Old crock with lid for your primitive kitchen.








Set of 2 tarnished silver plate champagnes make a great wedding gift!








Old framed print of Mt Rainier in Washington state...beautiful scenery!








Colorful aluminum New Mexico souvenir retro ashtray...

...perfect for holding push pins on your desk!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!