12.18.2012

Cottage Style Linky Party #23




Sparkle season decorating is done!


I put the finishing touches on my holiday decorating this morning.





I hung icicle lights from my mantle garland.





I can't wait to kick back and enjoy this cheery scene!




I tucked a few more decorations into my tree....




...like candy canes and dollar store sparkle!





As a child with bad vision, this is how I saw the tree every year.

I always wished everyone could see the tree like this...extra sparkly!





I added this sparkly ball of, er, twiggy stuff to a vase...it was sparkly so I bought it...cheap!




And I tucked a few more thrifted ornaments into my berry basket and added a sparkly tree.


Now I just need to wrap presents!





Is your sparkle season decorating done?








Welcome to this weeks 


Cottage Style Linky Party #23!



I just love all the holiday decorating 


everyone is doing!


So much fun!






How cute is this little tree decorated with a vintage Christmas banner?




Stop by Deb's blog Vintage on a Dime to see more of her lovely holiday decor!





This ice skate reminds me of the skates I owned as a child...but much prettier!



Stop by Donna's blog Donna's Designs to see the wonderful detail of her vintage skate.


Here's a hint...the skate is sparkly!





I love the theme of this post titled "Quiet Moments". 

Some times it nice to reel it in and have a quiet moment like in this photo.


Stop by Butterfly and Bungalow for more sweet and quiet moments like this one!




















Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers 

and their wonderful blogs 

to see what they are up to:






















6 comments:

  1. Let's get this party started! :)
    Thanks for hosting and Happy Holidays!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting a lovely holiday party!

    Merry Christmas,

    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your wonderful party. I so love cottage style and with some sparkle tucked in here and there, what could be better! Merry Christmas and thanks for hosting.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to see my ice skate photo featured this week at your party! I'm over the moon right now :-) Thank you for hosting this lovely get together. May you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas,
    What a bright and cheerful post! I love all the lights and glittery ornaments.
    Everything is so magical looking...for the eye of a child...or for a grammy!!
    Blessings and thanks for hosting each week. I love joining in!
    Carolynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your berry basket filled with the ornaments. The little tree is the perfect added touch. Really love all of the features too! I had to laugh about the sparkly tree. I am doing a Christmas post about that very thing, not being able to see. Thanks for the party and have a very Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!