11.20.2012

Cottage Style Linky Party #19



It's the









You know...it's that time of year when all the 




are on display for the holidays!







I just love this time of year when 

I can bring out all my shiny mercury glass ornaments

and decorate my cottage.






This is what is on my kitchen table right now...


a Fenton lime green compote stuffed with pink mercury glass ornaments.


I love this nontraditional holiday color combo!



What color combos do you use for your holiday decorating?







Welcome to this weeks...




(can you tell I love this sparkly font?)

(I'm done with it...I promise!)



Sorry for last weeks no show party!

I had an issue with my router which had been misbehaving for a couple 

of weeks before it went belly up....grrrr....on party day...grrrr...


All fixed and running smoothly now!



Two weeks ago at the party....



I just love this white wreath on the chippy painted frame below!





Stop by Vintage on a Dime for more of her yummy Seaside Cottage holiday decor!





How pretty is this rosette wreath from The Chicken Chick?





This would be pretty hanging on your door all year round! 



I must admit...I love Johnson Bros Friendly Village china! 

The pieces below remind me of my Granny's set 

that we used for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.

Nice memories!





Stop by Rose Chintz Cottage to see more lovely pieces of her collection!




Welcome to this weeks linky party that 

celebrates cottage style!












Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs 
to see what they are up to:



























7 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my autumn leaf rosette wreath! I linked up a faux mercury glass tutorial today, now you have me wishing it came in PINK! Hmmm... I wonder if spray painting the glass with a color first would accomplish that?

    Have a great Thanksgiving and thanks for hosting the party, it was missed last week! ♥

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive Thanksgiving post! How I love this time of year.
    Thank you for hosting, my friend.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Blessings,
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning and thank you for hosting your fun party. I love this season of sparkle and joy! I am honoured to have my Friendly Village set featured here on your linky party; thank you. It is a lovely surprise! This year I am decorating in pinks, silvers, golds, and whites. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature!!!1 Hope you will join me at Welcome Home Wednesday!! HAppy Thanksgiving!!!! Deb Vintage On A Dime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Thank you for hosting and for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup Judith. Love your fenton piece with the pink bulbs. It really is a great color combo. I love using aqua with red. Wonderful features!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!