10.23.2012

Cottage Style Linky Part #16




While the calendar still says its fall,


the falling leaves outside tell me winter is closing in fast.





Inside my cottage, I'm still enjoying the simple things.





Like this small white pumpkin resting on 

a tarnished silver-plate tray on my kitchen table.






Or this old barn wood and chicken wire display 

filled with a faux apple and dried berries.





This weeks warm Indian summer days allow for dinner outside...

...this week anyway!







Welcome to the party that celebrates cottage style!



There was so much fabulous fall cottage style last week...where to begin?



I just love Jennifer's fall mantel display of shaker boxes. The crow perched on top really makes it!




Stop by her blog Decorated Chaos to see more of her thrifty decorating style!






How fresh is this all white fall decor?!




Visit Deb's blog Vintage on a Dime for more wonderful white on white on white!





I can't believe this pumpkin is made front a dryer vent!




Check out this cutie and other cute dryer vent pumpkins on Toodlefetties blog!







Welcome to the 

Cottage Style Linky Party #16!











Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs 
to see what they are up to:



























12 comments:

  1. Dryer vent pumpkin? Wish my brain could think of things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the features you posted!

    I also love your simple yet awesome decor - sometimes less really is more, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature!!! Makes me so happy... Deb Vintage On A Dime

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judith, love your simple cottage style Fall decor! Great features also. Love the all white! Thanks for hosting!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason, I can't bring up your link page. Tried last night and this morning.
    I am linked to your site in my post...just can't get into the party. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fall decor is beautiful! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style! Such pretty features too. Have a beautiful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a lovely blog and I have enjoyed looking around. I have linked up to your party and I'm your newest follower. Enjoy your weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos. I have a silver tray that is almost identical to yours, except it as a "B" in the middle for our last name. My husband's grandmother gave it to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this great party!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's quite a gorgeous pumpkin! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this wonderful fall post on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Happy Halloween!!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!