9.18.2012

Cottage Style Linky Party #11



Is it apple picking time yet?


Why, yes, it is!

I went to the farmers market last week and bought a peck of apples.


I just had to take photos of them in the 2 largest orchard baskets I have.






They look so right in my apple baskets!





But they look even better as apple butter!









Welcome to this weeks 

Cottage Style Linky Party!




Thanks for stopping by every one of you!


We had lots of wonderful photos of cottage life at last weeks party....


How cute is this fall bird cage from The Enchanted Oven!



I love old bird cages and this one is adorable!




This Farmer's Market sign is just a hint of the lovely fall mantle design from Timeless Treasures!




I love her use of wire baskets, iron candlesticks and an old scale!




These fresh baked cookies look right at home in Janelle's cottage at Yellow Origami Bird!




Stop by her blog to get the recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies.....yum!







Welcome to our weekly blog party #11 

celebrating all the things we love about cottage life!











Thanks for stopping by!

 Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs 
to see what they are up to:






















16 comments:

  1. Those apples look great in the lovely baskets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful apple baskets and apples. Love apple butter. I need to get out my old market baskets and make a trip to the Farmer's Market today. Thanks for hosting such a nice party and featuring my Farmer's Market Mantel.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried apple butter before. Methinks I will have a go at making it. Thanks for hosting this weeks party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The apples look so yummy in your beautiful basket. Never tried apple butter...
    Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I NEED to try apple butter asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, we love apple butter here! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful Autumn post! Apples, pumpkins, harvest...What abundance we have been blessed with, my friend!
    It is so nice of you to host Cottage Garden Party each week. I love stopping by and seeing all the splendor that has been featured in my blogging friends lives.
    Warmest Fall wishes,
    Carolynn xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sadly here in Michigan the farms do not have pick your own apple. Frost came when the trees are blossoming and almost every flowers fall. But we can still enjoy the apple cider and pies and apples that they pick. So I missed the pick your own this year. Hoping next year will be fine. Nice photos here and thanks for sharing.


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohh, that apple butter looks so good! Thanks for hosting another fab party! :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm...I love apple season! Unfortunately, we don't have a pick-your-own apple farm here in suburbia. I love when I visit our relatives in upstate NY and go apple picking with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes ours are all picked and the rest are on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those apple baskets and thanks for hosting! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your apples!!! All linked up~ thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooo..we just planted two apple trees in our yard...it's gonna be a little while before we enjoy some apples but I'm happy just seeing them there..thank you for sharin xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum, I have never tried making apple butter. Sure does look good! Great features. I am loving that birdcage all decked out for Fall. Alwyas happy to have you at SYC. Thanks again for the parasol win. Excited for when it arrives!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love apples butter. I am always looking for a recipe. Perhaps this year will be our year to make it. Thanks for stopping by www.craftygardenmama.com for Tuesday Greens!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!