10.24.2011

Flea Markets Finds in my Etsy Shop

An early morning pre-sunrise trip to the flea market
last week netted some vintage finds for 





Old chippy paint wind up alarm clock!



Pink rose dinner plates, set of 10!



Matching bowls, also a set of 10!



So that's where I left my cat eye glasses!



For your next escargo party!



Anchor Hocking bowls in the Wexford pattern.



Awesome graphics on this can!
Who thinks that dog looks like Lassie?


Still unpacking my flea treasures!

More to follow...


6 comments:

  1. Lots of great vintage finds! I love the clock.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds. Love the finish on that clock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love old chippy clock, they make great displays. Laura Cottage and Broome

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is such fun seeing found treasures. I loved seeing yours. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
    http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those darling glases! :) You got some great stuff. :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!