8.11.2011

World's Longest Yard Sale - Part 3B - More of My Finds!

Welcome to World's Longest Yard Sale, part 3B of 3, more of my finds! 

The World's Longest Yard Sale, aka the 127 Corridor Sale, runs for 4 days on Highway 127. This "highway" runs from Alabama to Michigan, for 675 miles of the finest yard sales ever! It traverses through small towns and farm land, through scenic parks and past 1000's of yard sales. 

My trip started in Seven Mile, Ohio and headed north past yards, parks and side-of-the-road junk for sale. Here's some (more) of the things I bought...



An old bench, magazine rack and round birdcage.



A blue glass fairy light and old 1800's blue glass lamp with loads of bubbles in the glass.


An old metal dish drainer with lace rimmed milkglass plates.


Old schoolhouse coat room hooks and skeleton keys.


Antique brass claw foot tub soap dish that hangs over the side.


Old flour sifter with a mini version too.



Charming old bread box.



A painted red handle potato masher - still the best way to make mashed potatoes!


Stayed tuned for part 3C, the linens...


Many of these items will be available for sale in 


so check back soon!

Today I am linking to:









 










15 comments:

  1. I've been following along with your wonderful treasures--this post has got to be my most favorite--I am in love with old metal stuff and galvanized anything! Love, love, love this posting. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, how great! i love those blue glass objects, but just going to this fair would be exciting enough. it's on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're hitting the Kentucky portion of the sale this Saturday. Looks like you have some great finds~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you found some great treasures! I love the old coat hooks and the milk glass plates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...I like your finds....my style for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the things you found! That bread box is one of my favorites! So glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the hooks and the drainer!!! I was just searching ebay for some, actually!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's some great loot you picked up! Thanks for sharing with us at Farmhouse Friday!

    xoxo LaurieAnna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your goodies! I'd love to do the longest yard sale! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your goodies, wish we had one of these close-by. thanks for sharing the fun at VIF, xo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the milk glass, lace plates, I would take them in a breath too. Thanks for sharing, wish I was there. Have a nice weekend. FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW...just *part b* is a great day of thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Someday I will travel that road. Thanks for taking us along with you.
    And I have had that tater masher for decades! It never goes out of style.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What great finds! Thanks for linking it up to Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great finds! So many are just like my Grandmothers. Nice to remember!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!