7.05.2011

Summer Vintage Hat






Let me just say...I adore this vintage hat! I can't even remember where I bought it or what I paid for it. I probably got it at a flea market somewhere for very little money. I've never worn it but it does decorate the coat tree in my living room. For summer, it is perfect for hanging on my vintage 40's cottage bench (which I do remember where I got it and the price: free from the curb!).




I'm linking to:


verymerryvintagestyle.blogspot.com

Feathered Nest Friday

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I always put a straw hat on my foyer hall tree - it just says "summer"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful hat--love the ribbons! Great find. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday--hope you'll be back this week!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!