9.12.2010

Early Morning Hot Air Balloon

I feel like I'm in the Napa Valley! For the past few weekends, on Sunday mornings, someone graces the sky overhead with a sunrise colored hot air ballon! It makes me feel like I am back in the Napa Valley even though it is just one balloon not a few dozen. 

Sigh.....

I was just settling in for my first cuppa joe when I heard the unmistakable sounds of the hot air being expelled into the balloon. For the first time I had my wits about me (and so early too!). So I grabbed my camera to record its flight over tiny Harrison, Ohio.

From my backyard as it passes over the houses across the street...




...as it passes by my neighbors house...



...over the roof...




...and through the trees...



...as it passes before the sunrise...




...to disappear behind more trees...



...and reappear again...






....in the distance...




...before heading westward, ho, to the wilderness of Indiana.




See you next Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!