6.24.2014

Cottage Style Party & Garden Scenes



Since we haven't traipsed through the garden in a few weeks, let's take a look, shall we?



Daylilies are just starting to flower.




The hanging baskets are still looking good tho I need to fertilize soon to keep them that way.





This rose is new this year and I caught it on its way out.
More rose pics to follow as the rose season is just starting!





Barely caught this busy bee enjoying the lambs ear.




A spider lily flower.




This years ugly duckling steps are covered in lavender colored impatiens.




A pink zinnia leans out to find the sun.




This pink coneflower was new late last years, a bargain from Home Depot.




I love how this flower opens!




These native day lilies are over 4 feet tall this year.
(What long cold winter, we loved it!)




This veronica was knocked back a bit after winter but is finally flowering.




Another new rose in my garden this year.
Just starting to open…can't wait!




I love the round shape of this daylily!






One of the sunflower seeds that grew and escaped the birds and squirrels.



Another new rose that I think is supposed to change colors as it matures.
We will see...




After years of looking at my Grandparents table and chairs painted yellow, brown, then black, I took this set back to a bright, cheery color!
Another spray paint job!


Click this link to see the boring black they have been painted the last 10 years.
Better yet, don't bother and just admire the French lilac color they are now.
I love it!














Hello Friends!
Welcome to this weeks

Cottage Style Party!

#101






Don't forget to enter the giveaway!


I'm giving away the apron below next week and will announce the winner!

It's super cute apron with eyelet hem, 
perfect for baking cupcakes or serving tea!

Just leave a message in the comments section on this post!




Drawing will be July 1st by a random number picker.

This is open to everyone who leaves a comment!

Yes, everyone!

Happy 100th to you!








Let's get started!








This is such an inviting setting!
I just want to curl up with a good book and a cup of tea!
Don't you?



This pretty setting wasn't always all soothing blues and greens. Stop by Jody's blog Southern Seazons to see the original color palette of this setting and for details of this pretty porch!






This little shelf is so sweet in Cathy's kitchen!
I love all the vintage dishes on it!

Cornern In Our Kitcheb

You won't believe the color it was painted when she found it. Visit Cathy's blog My 1929 Charmer to see the original color of this vintage shelf and details of her wonderful update!






I love this home made *summer* banner in Carol's backyard.
And she made it from scraps of farbic in her stash!
Oo-la-la!


Join Carol at her blog Art and Sand as she digs through her fabric stash and shows more of her creative projects!







If you were featured, don't
forget your button!

Deb
































Thanks for stopping by!
Please visit these wonderful bloggers
and their fabulous blogs
to see what they are up to:

 
http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com





6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting the party and the chance to meet other bloggers
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting and have a nice week.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is gorgeous, and I love what you did with your patio set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting and thanks for featuring my S U M M E R banner.

    I just linked more projects with scraps - I am loving using up what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the party and your garden is gorgeous!! I would love to have that many flowers blooming all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb,
    I accidentally linked up to last week's party so I added it to this week's. I love, love, love your header with the elegant roses and your garden flowers are so beautiful too! Thank you for hosting this exciting party. I haven't linked up in quite some time and see I that I have been missing lots of fun! Happy Summer! Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!